These custom made medical devices support and gently reposition your heal, arch, muscles, ligaments and tendons in order to straighten your posture, restore balance and reduce pain.
To determine your orthotic needs your chiropractor will perform a biomechanical assessment and gait analysis of your feet which are used to create your custom inserts. *Please consult your plan for details of your coverage before your assessment. If your plan requires a medical prescription it must be dated BEFORE this appointment. Direct billing is NOT available for orthotics as you will be required to submit supporting documentation with your claim.**
Cancelled or Missed Appointments Paid in Full by Client (24-hour notice required).
Please review our consent form.
Custom orthotics are anatomically moulded medical devices worn under the heel and arch of your foot to correct skeletal abnormalities and realign your body. These custom made medical devices support and gently reposition your heal, arch, muscles, ligaments and tendons in order to straighten your posture, restore balance and reduce pain.
Custom Orthotics have been utilized to:
- Realign feet to a “neutral” position
- To relieve foot, leg and back stress
- Increase endurance
- Restore proper balance
- Improve sports performance
- Alleviate foot pain
Who Benefits from Orthotics?
You may benefit from custom orthotics if you:
- Are required to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Participate in any activity that places stress on your feet
- Have a flat or high arch (or family history of such conditions, such as plantar fascitis)
- Have misalignments, such as bow knees, knock knees
- Have foot pain, especially along your heel, arch or balls of your feet
- Have bunions or hammer toes
- Have hip, low back, knee or ankle pain